The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- to ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- If you for any reasons would like to not hear from us again, please let us know and we will remove you from our database.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Selected third parties includes business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with you; and analytics along with search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If XYZ Reality Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of XYZ Reality Limited , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure third party servers.
We retain personal data for a period of 5 years for which personal information is stored. This may include retention necessary to meet to identify issue or resolve legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- The right to be informed – You have the right to obtain confirmation whether your personal data is being processed by XYZ Reality Limited.
- The right of access – You have the right to access personal data we hold about you. You can make a request for access to the data we hold about you by emailing email@example.com. There is no charge for this service. However, we can charge a ‘reasonable fee’ when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive and we may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information.
- We will provide copies of the personal data we hold about you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt. The period for response may be extended by a further two months where requests are complex or numerous.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to your personal data being corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If you think your personal data needs to be corrected email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten). You can withdraw your consent and request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain specific circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, you have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. If this is requested, we are permitted to store your personal data, but not further process it. In the unlikely event that you wish to restrict processing you can do this by emailing email@example.com.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can also exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/da...).
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY