How is advanced technology revolutionising mission critical construction?
The technology landscape is changing at an ever-increasing speed. Construction technology continues to rapidly evolve and drive forward the industry to become safer, cheaper and quicker. It has allowed contractors to increase productivity, improve collaboration, and tackle more complex projects.
In this live webinar on 22nd September, Waleed Zafar from XYZ Reality will be joined by Andrew Niccol and Raluca Bahnean from Mace Group, who have already deployed cutting-edge technology, like Engineering-Grade Augmented Reality (AR), on their mission critical projects to deliver efficiency gains and superior build quality, resulting in a competitive edge.
The discussion will include:
- Background on technology, AR, and construction.
- Attitudes towards new/emerging technology and a look towards the future.
- The impact of AR on the overall profitability, and delivery of projects.
- How Mace is driving efficient construction on its projects.
- Examples of tech they are already using and what value this has demonstrated to Asset Owners and Contractors.
Join this webinar at 2pm BST (9am EST) on 22nd September to hear the strategies implemented by Mace. You’ll also get to participate in a Q&A with the panel.